Saturday, August 15, 2015

fearfully and wonderfully made

"By the the 6th month, when the average fetus is a whopping twelve inches long, its fingerprints are formed and fixed for life.,,,,Whatever the process (of how the fingerprint is made), the end result is a mind-boggling amount of variation".  Speaking in Bones by Kathy Reichs.

I was just reading this novel.  There was more on the subject of fingerprints that really got my mind going.  Every person ever conceived or that ever will be has a different set of fingerprints.  It was blew me away to think this.  Why did God do this?  How did He do this?  Scientists don't even know how the prints are formed.  They have theories, but aren't really sure.  A way to I.D. every person, ever.  It is just beyond what my little mind can wrap itself around. 

He knows the hairs on our heads.  He has given each one of us our own set of prints.  He knew us BEFORE the world was made.  He loves us and sent His Son to die for us!  How wonderful is all of that?  Think about it and really let it sink in.  Believe He died to save you and you will be saved!


Psalm 139
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.


No comments:

Post a Comment